Rent The Club House
The Club House was built on Lake Isabella by The Woman’s Club circa 1915. Over 100 years later, it remains a beautiful building and still home to The Woman’s Club of Lake City. It is also the meeting home of The Garden Club of Lake City, Kiwanis Club, and Altrusa of Lake City. The historic Club House is a beautiful venue for corporate and private events.
About The Club House
The Club House on Lake Isabella is the perfect venue to rent for your special occasions. Whether it’s a baby shower, bridal shower, graduation party, wedding reception or corporate event, contact us to see if it’s available for your next event. The Club House is the perfect place to host business meetings during the week. Our facilities provide quality audio/video, a large automatic screen and stage for an impeccable presentation experience.
Building Capacity: 150
The Club House is open every Wednesday, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Please stop by for a tour of the venue, check available dates, and complete a rental contract.
The Club House Amenities Include
- Double Oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Large Refrigerator/Freezer (no ice machine)
- 6-foot x 8-foot Screen
- 2 Handheld Microphones
- 8 Bose Ceiling Speakers
- $50 additional cost to use
Tables and Chairs
- 20 60-inch Round Tables (seats eight)
- 10 8-foot Rectangular Banquet Tables
- 6 2.5-feet x 3.5 feet Wooden Occasional Tables
- 150 Folding Chairs
- Fireplace with Inlaid Stone (decorative only)
- Podium & Lectern
- Restrooms for Men, Women & ADA Accessible
- Two Separate Foyers
- ADA Accessible with Handicap Ramp and Curb
- Recently Refinished Original Oak Flooring
- Four Dimmable Chandeliers & 11 Wall Sconces
- Steinway Grand Piano
- Curtained/Carpeted Stage Area
The Club House Pricing
Full Day 7:00 am – 12:00 am (midnight)
Two Full Consecutive Days
Half Day (7 Hours)
ALL RENTALS REQUIRE $200.00, RESERVATION FEE.